Personal data protection:
Trophy and its employees will:
• only collect and use data for a specific, legitimate purpose;
• only collect data on one of the following grounds:
- The data are required to perform a contract or requested service
- You have given your clear and specific consent
- The company has a legitimate and justified interest
• store data for a limited period proportionate to the service being provided
• guarantee data quality and security at all times
• supply clear and transparent information at all times
• uphold your rights and allow them to be exercised
• not transmit your data to organisations and/or companies other than members of the same Group.
Why do we need your data?
Trophy collects and processes your personal data for specific purposes, limited to what is strictly necessary, namely:
To communicate with you:
• Newsletter: we provide you with the latest news and information about our products
For professionals only:
• Customer account management: to confirm the opening or closure of an account, password management
• To process your orders
• To manage your customer account
• Information emails (events, product information, newsletters)
Your personal data will not undergo any subsequent processing for a reason incompatible with these purposes. They will be stored only for the time needed to complete these purposes.
In accordance with Regulation 2016/279, known as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the following rights over your data:
• Right of access:You have the right to find out what data Trophy holds about you.
• Right of correction and erasure: You have the right to correct your personal data or ask for them to be deleted.
• Right to object:You have the right to object to certain processing activities by Trophy.
• Right to data portability:You have the right to ask Trophy to send you a copy of all your personal data (identification and order data only) in electronic format.
However, these rights are not absolute and may be limited by other legitimate interests (e.g. client disputes) or legal reasons.
Exercising your rights
• Right of access, correction, erasure and data portability:
If you have a customer account, you may exercise most of these rights by logging into your customer account.
Otherwise, you may submit your request to IT department by email at email@example.com and/or in writing to Trophy – Service informatique ETABLISSEMENT DE LA FERTE-MACE Zone Industrielle Beauregard Rue des Peupliers 61 600 La Ferté Macé FRANCE
• Right to object:
You may exercise this right in the following ways:
• For newsletters: click the unsubscribe button in the newsletter registration email or in any newsletter you receive.
• For personalisation and cookies: by changing the cookie settings: cookie settings
• For all other requests: Email the IT department at firstname.lastname@example.org
and/or write to Trophy – Service informatique ETABLISSEMENT DE LA FERTE-MACE Zone Industrielle Beauregard Rue des Peupliers 61 600 La Ferté Macé FRANCE
For all requests and for security reasons, you will be asked to identify yourself and supply valid proof of identity.
Want to make a complaint?
If you are not happy with the way we have handled your request, or if you wish to complain about the way your data are used, you may contact CNIL (the French supervisory authority(https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes
The Trophy website uses a social network plugin, especially for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.If you interact via this plugin (using the “Share” button), information about your visit to and use of the Trophy website will be sent to the company that operates the social network in question.
If you do not wish a particular social network to use the information collected about your use of the Trophy website, you should log out of that network before visiting the website
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file stored on your computer or device when you access the Trophy website in order to:
• allow you to browse the Trophy website
• gather user statistics in order to optimise and improve the Trophy website
Types of cookie:
• Browsing sessions
• Simplify your visit by adapting the display settings of your computer or device
These cookies are required for you to use and browse the Trophy website.
Statistical cookies measure the number of visits, number of pages visited, how users navigate around the site and how often they return. We use Google Analytics, a statistical tool that generates a cookie with a unique number which is stored for a limited period.
Your IP address is also collected in order to determine your location. This information is rendered anonymous immediately after it is collected, so it cannot be used to identify you personally.
Visitor statistics are gathered by Google Analytics and then sent to a very limited number of parties who process the pooled, anonymised data. The data are not disclosed to third parties or used for other purposes.
These cookies allow the continuous improvement of the Trophy website and services.
How are they stored?
In accordance with the CNIL Recommendation of 5 December 2013, when you visit the Trophy website:
How do I manage cookies on my device?
You can manage your permissions via the “cookie settings” page.
The main data controller in charge of processing data gathered through the Trophy website is Américo Dias, Head of IT Services at Trophy (RCS Marseille 312 311 228), Zone Industrielle Beauregard Rue des Peupliers 61 600 La Ferté Macé FRANCE
The company’s legal representative is its Chairman, Patrick François.